Updating your information in School Messenger

School Messenger is a messaging service that will assist us in communicating important information regarding emergencies, weather closings, cancelations and more. 

Frequently Asked Questions

What kind of messages will I receive from School Messenger?
School Messenger can send phone calls, emails and texts. (The Fort Zumwalt School District is not responsible for any charges that may incur from text messaging. The text messaging service is for subscribers only. If you want to inquire about data charges, please contact your wireless provider.)

How do I update my primary contact information?
Please contact your student's school to keep your information up to date. If your information is inaccurate in our student information system, you will not be able to sign up for the Contact Manager. This can also prevent you from receiving a notification.

How do I subscribe for text messages?
Simply text any one of the following words to 68453; subscribe, yes
You'll know you were successful if you receive the following reply message: You are registered to receive aprox 3 msgs/mo. Txt STOP to quit, HELP for help